This Day's Verse


Jeremiah 10:7Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sherii Parrett Digital Scrap

Sherii Parrett Digital Scrap: It's time for M80'S

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;
Ecclesiastes 9:10
King James Version (KJV)

This verse is me. I get into anything I am into. Right now it is Digital Scrapping. It is fun to learn so I thought some of you may want to learn with me.

One thing I learned is scrappers have blogs and websites. I am delving into learning blogging at the same time I am learning Digital Scrapping.

Learning is joy to me. I am very joyful right now. I am also learning how to make beaded key fobs to hang on my MICHE purses. I like to coordinate them to my outfits.

So, this blog may have all kinds of posts in it. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment