This Day's Verse


Jeremiah 10:7Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CANT WAIT!


I admit it. I am not good at waiting.

When I know something good is coming up, I practically wish my life away until the event arrives. I'm truly in a learning process for waiting as I long for something God says will happen.

In the meantime, I am trying to occupy. I go to work, it crosses my mind.
I go home, I research and dream of all that will be.

It is a part of me. A vision. I don't want to do away with it. I just want it to BE here.

And soon, it will. Then I will tell you about it and how it all occurred.

His promises are true. I love the Lord with all my heart. This promise, this vision which will be a reality very soon, this thing that I anticipate coming around the corner is nothing compared to what I am waiting for in eternity.

One day, I will be with Him. Forever. No more occupying. No more waiting. Just receiving His love and being with Him and those who love Him.

Wanna come?

No comments:

Post a Comment