This Day's Verse


Jeremiah 10:7Who would not fear thee, O King of nations? for to thee doth it appertain: forasmuch as among all the wise men of the nations, and in all their kingdoms, there is none like unto thee.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wisdom

Jesus spoke to me today. He said, "You are my child. You are my daughter. I am the King. My Kingdom is at your disposal. Ask of Me whatever you need." Like Solomon in the Bible, I want my response to be selective. But, Jesus knows my answer before I speak it. He knows I don't want "stuff".
As I whispered, "What I truly seek to possess from the Kingdom is souls. I want to win souls, Lord," His Word instantly melded with my thoughts. I heard Him say, "Be wise as serpents, gentle as a dove."
Yes, like Solomon, I truly want WISDOM, but,I also want gentleness. Jesus answered my request, "You will have a double portion, and I will cloak you with wisdom and gentleness of spirit. I will put My Words in your mouth." I felt Him place it gently over me. I felt its fine, comforting material. Its fit is perfectly tailored. It was weightless and at the same time had much weight. I realize it is invisible, but, I believe others will see it and feel it in my spirit. I pray they will want to wear one, too.

PROVERBS 11:30

"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise."-


Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. 17But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 20For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment